Looking to stay on top of local, national and international stories? Then you’ve come to the right spot.
In addition to our coverage of events in the Stanley Bridge area and our twenty news feeds from major international publications, we are also offering CBC Prince Edward Island stories every day. We would welcome any feedback from our readers.
Have any comments on stories you’ve seen on the Stanley Bridge Centre’s website or have suggestions or submissions? Send your email to email@example.com.
Are saltwater beavers a thing? Scientists observe Canadian critters in potentially deadly habitat. Click on the link for the CBC story. https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-june-18-2019-1.5178745/are-saltwater-beavers-a-thing-scientists-observe-canadian-critters-in-potentially-deadly-habitat-1.5178756
More from CBC.ca
- How to win prizes while hiking Confederation Trail on PEI. Click on the link for the CBC story. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-great-trail-treasure-hunt-1.5181500
- Students, activists receive PEI environmental awards. Click on the link for the CBC story.
- A fish egg hatched after getting eaten and pooped out by a swan. Click on the link for the CBC Radio story. https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-tuesday-edition-1.5179826/a-fish-egg-hatched-after-getting-eaten-digested-and-pooped-out-by-a-swan-1.5179831
- How climate change is thawing the ‘glue that holds the northern landscape together’. Click on the link for the CBC story. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/the-national-permafrost-thaw-inuvik-tuktoyaktuk-1.5179842
- Plastic pollution and the climate crisis are symptoms of the same disease. Click on the link for the CBC opinion. https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/plastic-ban-1.5180532
- ‘Thunder snow’ warning after snowfall blankets parts of BC highway, western Alberta. Click on the link for the CBC story. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/snow-bc-jasper-june-1.5181307